Sunday, November 29, 2009

this is why, this is why, this is why I'm fatz.

Good moooo-nin', Americahh!


Breakfast: Fermented beans (yum), tamago yaki, salmon, the usual :)


Lunch: Ate at Krung Thai, my favorite Thai restaurant in south bay!


Soup full of delicious veggies


Spicy yellow curry - best lunch deal ever.
This could probably feed 2 people but I ended up eating most of it.

this lunch gave me the biggest food coma ever, AND it turns out dinner that night was my another fav dish - FRIED SHRIMP.. since I was still full from lunch, I was only able to eat a lil bit which makes me very very sad.


Poor shrimpy.


this is why I'm fat
this is why I'm fat
this is why I'm fat
this is why I'm fat

1 comment:

  1. HHAAHA arika! you would make a blog dedicated to food!
    im sorry, but i don't like it cause it makes me sooo hungryy!! :]

    ReplyDelete